Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Cultural Festival Diary


Cultural Festival

Diary,
I’ve recently experienced something thrilling and also nerve racking, it was Cultural Festival. For some reason I wasn’t so nervous walking up to the hall in soaking rain. As we entered in the hall my puipui fell off  then my heart suddenly dropped as I felt a little bit embarrassed, luckily Mrs Dines fixed it quickly so that it was just in time for use to go up to the stage. We were walking up to the stage when I thought to myself I’m not so shy anymore and felt brave. I felt like my brothers were next to me and behind me in our performance, HIII!!! we said as we finished our haka with confidence we stayed in our spot as the crowd went wild with applause we were signaled by Mrs Dines to get off the stage we then walked back to the foyer. After we took our puipuis off Asia, Willie, Ethan and I walked back to Room 5 to get our Hip Hop clothes but Williefred was just there to keep company. We reached the door and Asia was trying to find the key, Williefred warned us that the alarm would go off but we still went in. The alarm went off but I continued calling Ethan and Asia, Asia was panicking and she couldn’t find the right key for the room, once we did find the key I got my clothes then turned off the light to make Ethan and Asia scared. Willie and I were running frantically for our lives because we convinced ourselves that ghosts were chasing us. Ethan,Asia and I finished putting our clothes on and our suspenders and tie we complimented each other as we all looked cool. Our performance was the last which increased the suspense level but I managed to keep my cool by rooting for my friends. As we got on stage I wasn’t nervous because I knew I was going to be awesome, Soana’s group started us off then it was our group, I walked on with so much confidence then I did my routine. Cultural Festival was a blast and afterwards my family was proud of me and I was too.

1 comments:

Mrs Dines said...

Life is made of such memories. I was very proud of you all.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.