Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Mother Story


‘My Mum is the best’ that’s what all kids would say, who wouldn’t? My Mum is special to me, she brought me to life , she taught me most of what I know and she guides me to where I am now . She is like most mums but has her own special touches, she is very brave and always keen to try everything even though she is scared. She is like our leader she raises our morale and does what is right for us, She works very hard for us and sometimes I don’t have a clue on how hard she works and  I sometimes take for granted what she works so much for . My mum is many different things to me she is a teacher, guidance counselor, financial manager and most of all she is my own special mum. I still remember the times when I was sick and she used to take me to the hospital and buy me food from Jollibee (Filipino Restaurant) afterwards. I used to try and copy her cooking by getting grass and other things on the ground then chopping them with a plastic knife. For this mother’s day we went to HanSan a vietnamese restaurant to celebrate it was packed. Besides all the telling off and arguments I love my mum as she loves me and there is no one who could replace her.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Gabby! This is awesome! I like the way you described your mum. When did you get sick ?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.