Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Doomsday!







College Students,never liked them, never will. On the 16th of May 2012, my soul had to face the horror of seeing College Students and got to make the best muffins ever! But before I tell you that story, I have to tell you this story.


Life was normal in Room 7 and everything was going as planned until (Doom music plays) my teacher (Miss Chao) reminded us about Technicraft, which was at Edgewater COLLEGE! This meant that I had to face College Students! It wasn’t bad; it was a disaster of every proportion.

Once my moment of doom was over, I tried to look on the bright side. We were going to make yummy (hopefully) triple chocolate muffins. Having decided that the class was ready to go, we lined up and started walking towards the bus, the first part of our long and perilous journey. The bus driver (Rob) was very kind. So from my point of view, the ride was going to be smooth  and it was.

As time went by, I got more and more nervous on how I was going to perform on my first time at Technicraft. However, while I was thinking about it we arrived at Edgewater College. “So it begins”, I said to myself.  The College was better than I thought, we were greeted by a group of people and they said “Hello Governors”, so it was a good start to our first time at Edgewater, I overestimated them, they turned out to be a cool bunch of students.

Not before long Mrs. Scott arrived and let us into her kitchen. There were eight ovens and six microwaves. The first thing that we did was we got our aprons and turned on our ovens. Once we had done that we started to get our essentials ready which were: the three pieces of linen for washing drying our hands and dishes, the soap and last but certainly not least the oven mitts.

Eventually we finished combining the mixture and put it in the oven. I was singing this song to myself, which was about watching and waiting. This helped with the current situation because we were doing exactly that watching and waiting for the muffins to rise.

As time went by the muffins looked even more mouth-watering than before but we had to hold it back, it was worth the wait because at the end we tasted probably the best triple chocolate muffins ever made in the history of muffin baking, I hope this didn’t sound like an exaggeration but it was that yummy.

At the end of the day, I had the best time, got to make very scrumptious muffins and changed my perspective of College Students.

The End ;)
Image source:St. Patricks Room7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.