Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

The Anniversary!

“May I have a glass of coke please?” I said in a royal like way as I ate in Sky City's Orbit.  Wait, we’re too far into the story I’ll just skip back a few pages (Flashback music play), Earlier that day...

12 years ago,on the 2nd of December my parents got married. It was the happiest day of their lives (until I was born hehehehe). So 12 years on, in the year 2012 they’re still together and that’s why today is a special day.

Today we had planned that we were going to celebrate their 12th Anniversary in Sky City’s Orbit. Once we arrived there,my family got the best seat in the house, by the dessert table!I shotgunned the window seat because you could see an awesome side of Auckland, my sister was yoloing because she ate desserts first then she ate mains.

On my first batch, I ate Lamb Tange with couscous, rice and also a side of chips. I then called a waitress to get a glass of coke. “May I have a glass of coke please?” I said in a royal like way,
“Ok” she replied
“Thank you  very much” I said in return.

After my first meal, it was dessert time. I had chocolate fondant with a side of Tiramisu.
It was really appetizing and soon after our tummies have digested the food, we paid the bill and thanked them for the lovely meal. That was the best lunch that I have had in a long time.

The End!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.